LIFE

"I am what i am becoming."

Monday, September 8, 2008

Dark Times

Spending my days to bring faith in man of lost hope
Turn around watch the footsteps of your own battle
In an era that surpassed all the personal feelings
Died that man in his own venomous dealings

Never did the blaze glow like a glory
But fanning the flames i keep myself alive
Outrageous fury of time promised to keep driving
Only to strangle later kept piling beneath all the lies

Haunted by the horror of evanescent laughters
The echoes still silently persist in my life
The soul might have crawled out someday
But my senses impaired or didn't anymore exist

Out from the trash groans every album of destruction
Hanging loosely on the gallows the flesh is still breathing
And stoned by the prolonged sadness oh it's eyes
Still stare clueless to it's own ironic skies

Abhay

No comments: