LIFE

"I am what i am becoming."

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Floods

waters raised and then
there were floods
no dead bodies no blood
but there were floods

dark as they are
deep as they can be
suspended in them i lay
sunk in the floods

what did i do wrong
pondering over death
of another mine
which was once me!
But the floods came
and they wiped everthing
the remains of my existence lay
scars might fade some day

but my soil was fertile now
though carried away a bit
but my farms were clear now
they say floods bring a new greenary
and only in this hope i watch
with my eyes wide open searching
what greenary might have brought for me.
Floods might have left another life for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

another one from your awesome collection.. nice
mujhe padke pehle toh kuch khaas samajh hi nahi ayaa.. do bari pdke kuch palle padta hai..
now get that u r referring to a very big disaster kinda unavoidable situation crashed upon u.
i think i did go through this once.. bt it was not as big as a flood. hehe.. and the new greenery is always there after the flood..
i've seen many muvis that have such a conclusion at the end..

nicely written keep it up.

Pragun said...

damn good..
keep up the good work bro..!!

Abhay Shukla said...

Thanks buddies for your comments...though this one is still in my editing box but its good to see u people reading them and trying to see beyond.