LIFE

"I am what i am becoming."

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Lazy Dreams!

Mushy loose creature
Lying there on dull bed
Into the deep slumber
With thoughts entwined
And messed up wings
There you see
Me and my lazy dreams!

Everything gulped into silence
Black hole for love, logic and violence
Gravity for all with potential to fall
Unconscious conscience surrounded by high walls
There you see labyrinth lines
In-between lie unrecognized
Me and my lazy dreams!

Under the cover they lie evergreen
Opaque shell hides the humid realms
Far from reality breathe my dreams
Playing in my head with seasonal winds
Adrenalin my virtual nerves
And then they shine
Me and my lazy dreams!

Time and spaces with a deadline
But another minute of zizz is not a crime
Away from light and phenonmena of life
In a world of chaos- random and absurd
But somehow engraved in sands of peace
There lie woven in one all the piece
Me and my lazy dreams!

My sister says "sometimes you need just a word of awakening."
Seeking to escape through pacific mundaneness
With the hope of a vigrous shaking
Looking above with anticipating eyes
Into the skies sometimes they fly high
Just one word and life is nigh
For me and my lazy dreams!

ABHAY
03.02.08

No comments: